Tuesday, March 16, 2010

A Letter To God

As iwas just a little girl ilet everybody tell me what to do.
I wanted to be like her, her, &* oooh her too{ ! }
Until the day irealized that ;iain`t gonna let nobody bring me down but myself.
Cause islowly learned ihad nobody else but myself.
So iheld my head up really tall,&* told everyone-*
"I`m independent ;N E V E R shall ibe dependent."
But sometimes it feels like ineed you here.
Most of the time ijust wonder....{ ? }

Lord can you hear me calling out for you{ ? }
At times ifeel as if it`s just us two.
While istruggle &* pain ;you protect me through the rain.
You always held me down, kept me strong.
Always wore your crown, taught me right from wrong.

Now lets cut to the chase ;for this is a serious case.
Now the subject is my mother.
UGH{ ! }
I desperately need some space.
All ido is wake up, &* she gets pissed.
I feel as if idied right now-*
Sadly......iwouldn`t be missed.
Sometimes iwonder...
"Lord is this a life leason{ ? }"
If so...it slowly got me stressin`.
I beg &* plead for you to help us get better.
......No answer.
Soooo...is that a never{ ? }
We were never close ;but inever thought it would get this bad.
( Tears roll down my face )
DAMN{ ! }...inever felt so sad.
They all say-*
"Mimi keep your head up"....
"She loves you"....
"She doesn`t mean it"....
Now how the H E L L would you know, are you going through it{ ? }
....Yeah ididn`t think so.

I pray to you every night Lord ;&* yet my spirit remains low.
H E L L O{ ? }...
God can you hear me calling out your name{ ? }
The tears flow every night-*
&* i`m quickly losing in every level slash aspect of this game.
AH{ ! }
Whatever...the games over, idon gave up.
Come get me tonight Father ;iwanna go up.

Now the subject are friends.
Notice how it "ends"{ ? }
Their gone Lord, their gone.
The year of twenty ten.
Thought this was suppose to be a good year.
UGH{ ! }
Will this nightmare ever end{ ? }
Best friend told me...
"No, mimi keep your faith strong. Never shall the Lord do you wrong."
He`s right, he`s right.
I think ican, ithink ican.
Oh no Lord{ ! }
Their fading away ;&* all ican do is stare.
The pain is running deep-*
&* it`s too hard, it`s just too hard to bare.
YES* i`m selfish{ ! }
I DON`T WANNA SHARE, I DON`T WANNA SHARE, I DON`T WANNA SHARE{ ! }
Lord why have you seperated us all{ ? }
Why should irise ;when all ido is fall{ ? }

The devil asked me-*
"Have you lost your faith yet{ ? }"
I responded-*...
"No satan, not at all.
I may bruise &* scratch ;but iknow God got my back.
You can`t tempt me, although your wicked.
Your too evil so you can lick this.
Lick the pole to your dark hole ;for you will N E V E R capture my soul."

Now the subject are girls.
Why do we constantly hate{ ? }
Jesus you see the timeline, when did we reach this state{ ? }
Short skirts with the butts all out.
Hmmm...shakin` my head, what`s that about{ ? }
....No don`t answer ;cause ialready know.
You do it for the men, but they see you as a hoe.
Jealousy, jealousy corrupts the mind.
Yet, she calls herself one of a kind.
But didn`t she just call herself a barbie{ ? }
....Isn`t that Nicki Minaj{ ? }
WOW, snap snap - your F A K E.
&* no i`m not sorry.
Lord why can`t we be the women you created us to be{ ? }
When did we get so blind that we couldn`t see{ ? }
Why are we so hard headed ;&* act so tough{ ? }
When did female`s play so rough{ ? }
Why do we strive to wear the pants-*
instead of lending eachother a helping hand{ ? }
Why do we feel so lonely without a man to call our own{ ? }
Why are we so focused on their different skin tone { ? }
Father, why aren`t we lonely when we don`t show up to church{ ? }
Why don`t we feel bad when we feel the need to curse{ ? }
The devil is running the minds of your daughters.
They seem to be falling for a man named Carter.
Wayne Carter with the tatts all up &* down his back.
( Sigh )...the key to hell ;&* that`s a fact.
Walking down the hallway like-*
"Ew she fat{ ! }. Why she ain`t rockin`cloths like mine{ ? }
Now that i`m wearing Polo-Gucci-Prada-Coach, iknow i`m fine.
B - I - T - C - H is the was to go.
&* if you ain`t loud &* obnoxious ;then i`ll make you feel low."
Are we not all one in the same{ ? }
So what makes you better{ ? }
Having sex with him, him, &* maybe even her{ ? }
Talkin`to some ignorant boy, braggin`bout he can get you wetter{ ? }
Really{ ? }....
Lord why has it come to this{ ? }
Getting STD`s just from a dirty kiss.

Now for the word that rhymes with "crys","lies",&* "sighs".
...Yeah that`s right ; G U Y S.
For those who smoke weed just to get high-*
Thinkin`they problems is just gonna fly by.
For those boys that play the heart like a toy.
Finally getting the power ;&* using it just to destroy.
For the ones that are blinded by her sex appeal-*
Not realizing, it takes time for her heart to heal.
They say...
"Cheating is the way of life. You do your dirt, then run back to wife."
But is she`s R E A L L Y your main-*
Why waste your time with the other lame{ ? }
God, i`m down on both knee`s cause this makes no sense.
This bullish ihear ;keeps ringing in my ear.
&* they wonder why my feelings stay trapped behind an electric fence.
They say ineed a "M A N" who will do me "R I G H T".
But from the way isee these planes crashing &* burning...-*
I rather not take that flight.

So did you hear me Father{ ? }...
Am ibeing heard{ ? }<3*/.