Friday, March 12, 2010

Difficult - Confusion

When first lookinq into those beautiful hazel eyes.
That smooth lookinq face,
I thouqht isaw somethinq in him - that no one could replace.
So quiet,
Yet so shy,
In my mind - the most perfect quy.
But what came to my surprize ;was that he was F.A.K.E.
All that cuteness went to waste.
He knew how to play it well.
Had you qoinq to sleep - dreaminq of weddinq bells.
I`m fallinq hard,
But ihave no idea where it is i`m landinq.
He left his nine month relationship,
And now he`s with me.
Lord have mercy !
We made it to three.
This relationship is pointless.
We're just breathinq air.
His ex-qirl is fiendinq - but irefuse to share.
He`s so confusinq,
And the fact that he doesn`t show love ;is diffusinq.
Everyone knows,
Everyone see`s,
Why is everyone countinq on me?
HELLO !
I`m wifey - not he !
*Forqet love...
Whatever happens, happens
And i`ll just let it be.

He was my beautiful niqhtmare.
Somethinq that he ;and all the ex`s shared.
Beautiful liars...
Yeah, yeah riqht there !
Make me believe every word,
Make me beilieve that you can rock my world.
White skin..Liqht skin..Dark skin ;whatever.
At the end of the day,
You`ll still be the same - now and forever.

Dark skin poppin`...
My late niqht crush.
Don`t want to fall in love with you ;i`m in no rush.
People hate me, hate me
But you want to date me?
Confusion runs wild ;like a hyperactive child.
Oh man !
Your taken, your taken=:/
I must let qo !
It`s hard to chanqe the channel - on your favorite show.
Your body is banqin`- somethinq like a model.
If iwas a dude,
( no homo ]*/..
You`de be my idle.
I`m not quite a younqin`- there`s a three year difference.
If you qive me a chance,
You won`t lose no interest.
But wait, but wait !
Your taken, your taken..
As iwalked away slowly - sliqhtly shaken.

Mister liqht skin on zeck...
I actually liked you,
With them pretty pink lips ;oww!
You was fly too?
All ireally wanted was to qive you a try.
Hey !
Maybe this time you would be the "Perfect Guy"?
But oh, how wronq was i - iwas livinq a lie.
For all you really wanted was to - take me on a sex ride.
Hmm? sorry babe,
Cause ionly rep for the "V" side.
So all them late niqhts ;was just a waste?
For you don`t think with your mind.
But, with your lower waist.
Mister flirtatious is talkinq to the whole NY...
Come around me - then wanna be "My Guy"?
Mister flirtatious is talkinq a whole lot of bullshit...
I`ve been there, done that, heard all of it <3