Sunday, June 27, 2010

"Omg It`s Wyclef !"

Yesterday ihave to say, had to be one of the best day`s with Jennifer. But knowing all our little adventures, things are never right at first. Our plans were to go to this audition for commercials and TV shows, but that plan did not go to great. I mean all we needed was parents ( which Jennifer forgot to add that little bit of detail ) but since we only had our manager with us we couldn`t stay. Like wow dude that twas like highly embarrassing. Like idon`t normally get embarrassed but they got me this time, lolx. I mean there will be a next time for sure so i`m not feeling too bad. But after that little embarrassment, our manager decided to stop by the studio cause Jen asked him about whether or not Wyclef Jean was still there. But to our surprise when we arrived On Bloomfield Ave. Guess who was standing outside of the studio, if not Wyclef Jen himself. But to add onto more embarrassment you had Jennifer in the front seat screaming "Omg it`s Wyclef!"...ohhh man ihad to sit there shaking my head because ididn`t really feel that was necessary, but it was heller funny though so idon`t really care. But any how our manager introduced us to him ( cause they basically grew up together ) and we ended up chillin` for a while and took some pictures of course ! imean like come on how could we not?

But one of the highlights ihave to say is when Jen and iwere in the studio and like this girl just kept hitting me, like the lame she is lolx, and itold her if she didn`t stop iwas gonna punch her in the face ( me being the person iam ) and Wyclef walked passed and was like "Fight, Fight, Fight!"..Now me being the person iam again ihad to look at him all cross eyed ( <--it`s just an expression )first, cause iwasn`t understanding lolx but ilaughted anyways cause ithought he was a mess of a man ( doesn`t mean anything bad, it just means ithought he was type silly ). So after listening to one of his new songs that ihave to say is now my favorite!( not tryna say the name cause it`s not my job to that before it even comes out ), my manager, his new born baby boy, Jen, and I went across the street to the all you can eat buffet. Oh Man! did ieat!...whaaaaaaat?! like it was so serious Jen and I had to hide our plates so people wouldn`t see us. But at the end of all that, ithink i`m the only one who ACTUALLY finished my whole plate. Don`t judge me though dude, cause what is food made for...if not to eat? And to end this amazing day, Jen and I went shopping for a while on Main St. And on our walk home, some sexy 21 year old hot piece of chocolate stops us in his hot ride to try to get at me, LMFAO* imean i`m the type to keep walking and ignore them without thinking twice about it, but Jen wanted to stop and see what was really up with him ( just cause he had a car )....smh....imean he`s cool though he had me dying ( laughing of course ), the way he asked me on a date twas so adorable, but......i`m not quite sure if iwant to take that road. To end this on going "novel" yesterday had to be one of those days that goes on my list for best day ever!